QwikBright®-MCMicrochannel Coil Cleaner
QwikBright®-MC is a neutral pH microchannel coil cleaner and protectant that is specially formulated to quickly penetrate and dissolve grease, dirt, grime, lint, dirt, dust, and bugs without removing any existing protective film while adding an additional protective film.
Microchannel Coil Cleaner & Protectant Don’t just clean your microchannel coil, protect it... with QwikBright®-MC. A clogged or dirty condenser coil can reduce efficiency of the unit, increase the pressure ratio of the compressor, accelerate corrosion and reduce the sub-cooling... but, you must be careful when cleaning microchannel coils. Microchannel coil manufactures recommend only cleaning with a pH neutral cleaner and NEVER using any acidic or alkaline cleaner since any cleaner with a pH below 6 (acidic) or above 8 (alkaline) can dramatically accelerate corrosion and result in coil leaks. QwikBright®-MC is a neutral pH microchannel coil cleaner and protectant that is specially formulated to quickly penetrate and dissolve grease, dirt, grime, lint, dirt, dust, and bugs without removing any existing protective film while adding an additional protective film. That’s right, QwikBright®-MC contains a molecular metal protectant to further prevent corrosion without degrading thermal performance. QwikBright®-MC may be used indoors or outdoors on any type of microchannel heat exchanger and when used on evaporators, no rinsing is required.
- Specially formulated for all aluminum microchannel heat exchangers
- Neutral pH
- Heavy Duty Foaming Action
- Improves Coil Efficiency
- Includes Metal Protectant to Extend Life
- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Super Concentrated... Mix 1 part QwikBright®-MC with 4 to 8 parts water
- Always wear goggles, gloves, impervious protective clothing and a full-face shield.
- Make certain the unit is off and disconnected.
- Mix to the recommended dilution, depending on the soil level of the coil and apply with a low-pressure sprayer. NEVER USE FULL STRENGTH. Minimum dilution is 1 part QwikBright®-MC to 4 parts water. Add water to the sprayer first then add QwikBright®-MC to the water.
|Light Soil||1 part QwikBright®-MC to 8 parts water|
|Medium Soil||1 part QwikBright®-MC to 6 parts water|
|Heavy Soil||1 part QwikBright®-MC to 4 parts water|
- Spray the QwikBright®-MC and water solution onto the dirty microchannel coil and allow QwikBright®-MC to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5 - 10 minutes.
- For condensers, rinse thoroughly with clean water. For evaporators, no rinsing is required..