QwikBright®Coil Cleaner & Protectant
QwikBright is a pH neutral cleaner/protectant. It’s powerful enough for use on any heat exchanger coil, yet specifically formulated to cause no harm to microchannel coils. It will quickly penetrate and dissolve grease, dirt, grime, lint, dirt, dust, and bugs without removing any existing protective film, while adding it’s own protective film.
Microchannel Coil Cleaner & Protectant Don’t just clean your heat exchanger coils, protect them... with QwikBright. A clogged or dirty condenser coil can reduce efficiency of the unit, increase the pressure ratio of the compressor, accelerate corrosion and reduce the sub-cooling... but, you must be careful when cleaning microchannel coils. Microchannel coil manufactures recommend only cleaning with a pH neutral cleaner and NEVER using any acidic or alkaline cleaner since any cleaner with a pH below 6 (acidic) or above 8 (alkaline) can dramatically accelerate corrosion and result in coil leaks. QwikBright is a pH neutral cleaner/protectant for use on any heat exchanger coil (including microchannel coils). It’s specially formulated to quickly penetrate and dissolve grease, dirt, grime, lint, dirt, dust, and bugs without removing any existing protective film while adding a protective film. QwikBright may be used indoors or outdoors on any type of heat exchanger coil (including microchannel coils) and when used on evaporators, no rinsing is required.
- Specially formulated for all aluminum microchannel heat exchangers
- Neutral pH
- Heavy Duty Foaming Action
- Improves Coil Efficiency
- Includes Metal Protectant to Extend Life
- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Super Concentrated... Mix 1 part QwikBright with 4 to 8 parts water
- Always wear goggles, gloves, impervious protective clothing and a full-face shield.
- Make certain the unit is off and disconnected.
- Mix to the recommended dilution, depending on the soil level of the coil and apply with a low-pressure sprayer. NEVER USE FULL STRENGTH. Minimum dilution is 1 part QwikBright to 4 parts water. Add water to the sprayer first then add QwikBright to the water.
|Light Soil||1 part QwikBright to 8 parts water|
|Medium Soil||1 part QwikBright to 6 parts water|
|Heavy Soil||1 part QwikBright to 4 parts water|
- Spray the QwikBright and water solution onto the dirty microchannel coil and allow QwikBright to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5 - 10 minutes.
- For condensers, rinse thoroughly with clean water. For evaporators, no rinsing is required..