Can Access Valve for Qwik-SF®
A durable, reusable can access valve designed specifically for use with Qwik System Flush® (QT1100 and QT1130).
A durable, reusable Can Access Valve designed specifically for use with Qwik System Flush®.
- Backseat valve in the closed position by turning knob of Can Access Valve fully counter clockwise. Twist Can Access Valve clockwise onto threaded tip of Qwik System Flush® as shown in photo #1
- Attach hose to flare fitting on Can Access Valve as shown in photo #2.
- Place the free end of the hose at the point of injection. If no flare fitting is available at the point of injection, either braze a flare fitting to the piping at the point of injection or use Line Set Flush Tool shown in photo #3 (QT1110)
- If you used a Line Set Flush Tool, place it in the line set at the point of injection as shown in photo #4.
- Twist the knob of the Can Access Valve clockwise to release Qwik System Flush®, twist the knob counter clockwise to stop releasing Qwik System Flush® (Be sure that Qwik System Flush® aerosol can is held upside down during the flushing procedure as shown in photo #5).
No FAQs found.