QwikInjector®Liquid Injection Tools
Anytime a liquid product needs to be introduced into an operating system QwikInjector® can be used. QwikShot® Refrigerant and Oil Treatment, dyes, oils and additives can all be quickly added. Our patented displacer piston cap assures that all air is displaced from the QwikInjector® as the cap is tightened.
SKU: QT2510 0.5 oz., QT2511 4 oz., QT2520 2 oz.
Anytime a liquid product specifies that it needs to be introduced into an operating system QwikInjector® can be used as the injection medium. QwikShot® Refrigerant and Oil Treatment, dyes, and oil additives are all common items that require an injection tool to use. Our injection tool is intentionally sized for very small doses so that customers won't accidentally add non-condensables into a system.
- Unscrew QwikInjector® top and fill with liquid additive, such as QwikShot. *Fill completely to ensure air does not get trapped in vessel
Connect the QwikInjector® as Shown in the Illustrations Below.
It is desirable to have liquid overflow over the edges. The overflow indicates that there is no excess air within the Injector.
- Connect to the low side of the operating system FIRST.
- Connect to the high side of the operating system LAST.
- Open the valve on the manifold. The high side pressure will push the liquid into the low side of the system.
- Maximum Working Pressure is 800psig.
- Never leave QwikInjector® connected to the hoses. After use, always disconnect and disassemble.
- Depress the valve core to relieve pressure prior to unscrewing cap.
- Store the QwikInjector® with the cap loose to prevent thread binding and pressure build-up.